The Words That Keep Me Going…

Quotes!

I love to read and quite often when reading I can find a way to turn what I’ve read into a life lesson moment, or just a moment that is inspirational. But the form of literature that inspires me most is quotes. What people have said in the past to teach people of the future can be so eye opening and beneficial to people everywhere. What’s even more beautiful about quotes is that what was said most of the time wasn’t written for the sole purpose of becoming a quote, it was written or said to people while having a conversation, by writing about something near and dear to them, by speaking out about something to change things for the better. People have recorded these motivational lines and phrases because they heard them and could find a meaning behind the words said or they could apply what was said to their own lives. It’s speeches like “I Have a Dream” by Martin Luther King Jr., or statements like “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new” said by Albert Einstein that keep me going. They help me to see things from a new and better perspective. They help me be the best version of myself that I strive to be. Quotes are the form of literature that keep me going, and they inspire me everyday. Sunset Behind the Mountain hl_1001 via Compfight